Winchester SX4 28" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3.5" Semi-Automatic, Matte - 511205292
- Series/Collection: SX4
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Drop-Out
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Weight: 7 lb 2 oz
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small with Hard Heel Insert
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Blue
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: F, M, IC
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
This Super X4 follows on the heels of the most successful Winchester autoloader ever, the Super X3 Black Shadow. There would be no point to the new SX4 if it did not take function, handling and ergonomics to the next level. And it does. This is a dedicated hunting machine with it's all-black exterior that is definitely non-glare to prevent spooking game. Critical functional controls are larger and easier to operate - a real benefit in damp weather and cold conditions. You will need to go to your dealer to prove this to yourself, but the grip area has been totally redesigned for improved comfort and pointability. It feels thinner and it feels right. The same goes for the forearm. Both have gripping panels positioned to help prevent slipping and the texture feels good against your hands especially when you are not wearing gloves. Black synthetic stock and forearm, Inflex recoil pad, Truglo front sight, Active Valve system, Invector-Plus chokes and more.
- The advanced aluminum alloy receiver offers the strength of steel and exceptional between-the-hands balance
- The entire bolt assembly removes easily for thorough cleaning, this is a firearm designed for extreme reliability under real-world, adverse hunting conditions
- Back-bored technology creates the ideal bore diameter, providing improved pattern performance and shot velocity
- For optimum shooting comfort, SX4 shotguns feature a soft Inflex technology recoil pad that uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from your face
- The large safety button offers excellent convenience, even with gloved fingers, it is reversible for left-handed shooters
- The trigger assembly uses a durable 2-pin system for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Oversized bolt handle and bolt release for faster, easier operation
- The advanced active valve gas system uses just the right amount of gas needed to cycle the action and helps tame recoil
- Quadra-vent ports on the forearm vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- The longer Invector-Plus choke tubes have special tapers for optimum patterning and they are specially designed for back-bored barrels, it allows you to change choke constrictions to meet the demands of the game being hunted or target presentation
- Extra-full choke tubes are available for hunting turkey or other game requiring extremely tight patterns with lead shot loads
- Lightweight, machined ventilated rib gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- Synthetic stock with improved ergonomics, a smaller pistol grip and textured gripping surfaces give your hands a sure, non-slip grip, the non-glare matte black finish won't spook wary game
- Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- Truglo long bead fiber-optic front sight offers a true, precise sight picture
- Drop-out trigger group allows for easy cleaning
- Ambidextrous crossbolt safety is easily reversible
- Length of pull spacers allow stock adjustments to achieve a perfect fit
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.