Winchester SX4 Waterfowl Hunter 26" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Realtree Timber - 511250391
- Series/Collection: SX4 Waterfowl Hunter Realtree Timber
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Timber
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Timber
- Stock Finish: Realtree Timber
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panel
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small with Hard Heel Insert
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Blue
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: F, M, IC
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Crossbolt
The SX4 is built on the bulletproof Active Valve system that was the core foundation of the SX3. We built on that solid operating mechanism and improved the balance, controls, and internal operating components of the SX4 to make it a worthy successor to the SX3. Composite stock, chrome plated barrel, aluminum alloy receiver, gas operated Active Valve system, inflex recoil pad, LOP spacers, large cocking handle, reversible safety.
- The advanced aluminum alloy receiver offers the strength of steel and exceptional between-the-hands balance
- The entire bolt assembly removes easily for thorough cleaning, this is a firearm designed for extreme reliability under real-world, adverse hunting conditions
- Back-bored technology creates the ideal bore diameter, providing improved pattern performance and shot velocity
- For optimum shooting comfort, SX4 shotguns feature a soft Inflex technology recoil pad that uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from your face
- The large safety button offers excellent convenience, even with gloved fingers, it is reversible for left-handed shooters
- The trigger assembly uses a durable 2-pin system for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Oversized bolt handle and bolt release for faster, easier operation
- The advanced active valve gas system uses just the right amount of gas needed to cycle the action and helps tame recoil
- Ambidextrous cross bolt safety is easily reversible
- The longer invector-plus choke tubes have special tapers for optimum patterning and they are specially designed for back-bored barrels, it allows you to change choke constrictions to meet the demands of the game being hunted or target presentation
- Extra-full choke tubes are available for hunting turkey or other game requiring extremely tight patterns with lead shot loads
- Lightweight, machined ventilated rib
- Length of pull spacers
- New larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation
- New larger opening in trigger guard for gloved fingers