Winchester SXP Waterfowl Hunter 26" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3.5" Pump Action, Realtree Timber - 512394291
- Series/Collection: SXP Waterfowl Hunter Realtree Timber
- Action: Pump
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Timber
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Timber
- Stock Finish: Realtree Timber
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 6 lb 14 oz
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panel
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1
- Trigger Finish: Matte
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Camouflage
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black Chrome
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: F, M, IC
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Crossbolt
No pump shotgun is faster than the Winchester Super X Pump. Inertia from recoil forces assists the slide rearward, making it much easier to begin the pumping motion. You'll find that you will complete the pumping action forward quickly and in an instant you've cycled a shell and are ready for a second shot. Speed like this makes a big difference, allowing you to set up for a follow-up shot more quickly and concentrate on your target, not just on pumping the shotgun. With the Super X Pump's rotary bolt design, the lugs engage directly in the recesses in the barrel extension. This is a strong, consistent and reliable lockup design. Every design feature of the Super X Pump works together to make what many consider the most reliable pump shotgun on the market today. Chrome plated chamber and bore, composite stock, ventilated rib.
- Stocks are profiled for an ideal fit
- The advanced, high-strength alloy receiver is much lighter than steel
- The rugged rotary bolt design engages the barrel extension instead of the top of the receiver
- The inflex technology recoil pad utilizes directional deflection and a soft durometer for maximum comfort
- Convenient push button safety
- Faster pump-action, inertia assists you as you pump the forearm rearward to load for the next shot
- Most Super X pump hunting models are fitted with the Invector-Plus interchangeable choke system, it allows you to change choke constriction to the demands of the game being hunted or your shooting situation
- (3) invector-plus choke tubes (F, M, IC)