Yankee Hill Machine Co.TJ Competition Series Carbine Handguard-9.2"-YMH-5002-TJ
- Top Rail Length: 7.25"
- Bottom Length: 9.29" (3.25" of rail towards muzzle)
- Inner Diameter: 1.75"
- Outer Diameter(including rails): 2.43"
- Overall Weight: 12.64 oz.
- Hardcoat Anodized matte black to military specifications or better
- The TJ Competition Handguard comes with all necessary parts for installation, including:
- Carbine length TJ Handguard
- Barrel Nut
- Jamb Nut
- Anti-Rotation Screws
- Installation Instructions
Yankee Hill TJ Competition Series forearms were designed in conjunction with acclaimed shooter Todd Jarrett. They feature a grip area without rails for a more comfortable feel, unique diamond shaped heat vents, an extended top rail for gap-free installation, “T” marked rails to mark accessory locations, and they utilize our anti-rotation screws for secure installation. The carbine version mounts so that the front sight is surrounded by the forearm on 3 sides. The forearm and barrel nut are made of 6061-T6 aluminum and hardcoated to military specifications. The jam nut and anti-rotation screws are steel and plated a matte black finish to match.
The 9.200" TJ Competition Series Forearm(A-Frame CUTOUT) has a cutout in the top rail to fit a YHM Front Sight Gas Block Tower (YHM-9394s & YHM-9395s, or your standard A-Frame Sight). This cut out in the top rail starts after 7.23" commonly known as "Carbine Length." The forearm extends past this 7.23" length on the 3, 6, and 9 O'clock rails out to 9.2" commonly known as "Midlength."
Palmetto State Armory, your top supplier of AR 15 parts and accessories!