PSA 20" CHF Rifle Length 5.56 NATO 1:7 Premium Rifle Kit - 8818
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
PSA 20" CHF RIFLE LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1:7 PREMIUM RIFLE KIT
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Barrel Steel: "Machine Gun Steel" barrel
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: Extra - thick chrome lined including chamber
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750"
- Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
- Muzzle Device: A2 Style
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: PSA Classic Handguards
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: 158 Carpenter
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full Auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
- Build Kit: PSA A2 Classic Lower Build Kit, Black
- Overall Length: 28"
- Weight as Configured: 3.6 lbs
Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a rifle length gas system. The A2 profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards, and an A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
BCG: Bolt is made of Mil-s\Spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec.
Build Kit: PSA A2 Classic Lower Build Kit