Bushnell AR Optics 1-6X24mm Riflescope w/ Illuminated BTR-1 Reticle - AR71424I
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Make: Bushnell
- Model: AR Optics
- Color: Black
- Eye Relief: 3.6in / 91.4mm
- FOV: (ft @ 100 yds) 100ft @ 1X to 16ft @ 6X
- Illuminated: Yes
- Length: 10.2in / 259mm
- Magnification x Objective Lens: 1-6x24mm
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed, 100 Yards
- Reticle: Illuminated BTR-1, SFP, Etched Glass
- Tube Diameter: 30MM
- Water Resistant: Yes, IPX7
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes, IPX7
- Weight: 16.5oz / 467g
- Focal Plane: Second
- Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA / 14.6 MIL
- Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA / 14.6 MIL
- Travel Per Rotation: 6 MIL
- Elevation Turret: MIL-Based, capped, Non-Locking
- Windage Turret: MIL-Based, capped, Non-Locking
- Zero Stop: No
- Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- UltraWide Band Coatings: Yes
This 1-6x24mm riflescope has features our illuminated BTR-1 reticle for fast and accurate target acquisition. To speed up switching between magnification we've given you two Throw Down Power Change Levers (PCL) of different length. The 6 mil per revolution turrets are capped to protect them from bumps and hard use. It utilizes a 30mm main tube, illumination is provided via CR2032 battery, and it's IPX7 waterproof.
- Illuminated BTR-1 reticle
- Throw Down Power Change Lever, 2 lengths
- Capped turrets to protect against hard use.
- Features:IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Fully Multi Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- What's in the box: 1-6x24 riflescope; scope covers; short throw lever; long throw lever; Spudz lens cloth; multitool; instruction sheet; Quick Start Guide.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.