Daniel Defense M4A1 MIL SPEC+ Rifle, Cerakote Brown – 02-088-15126-011
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads per Inch)
- Gas System: Carbine
- Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Profile: M4
- Product Weight: 6.74 lbs.
- Length: 31 ½” – 34 ¾”
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
The M4A1 by Daniel Defense features the M4A1 RIS II which has been in use by US Special Operation Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. The 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 barrel houses a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor and the rifle also comes with the DD Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- FINISH: Daniel Defense Mil Spec + Cerakote
- Made in the USA!