Henry Golden Boy Silver 22 S/L/LR 16/21 Lever-Action Rifle - H004S
- Series/Collection: Golden Boy Silver
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 16 LR, 21 S
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 S/L/LR
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Sight: Brass Bead Front, Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert Rear
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 38-1/2"
- Weight: 6.75 lb
- Barrel Type: Octagon
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Buttplate/Pad: Nickel Plated
Plating in firearms began initially as a method of corrosion-proofing in the days of blackpowder ammunition. Gunpowder at the time was highly corrosive, and working guns lived hard lives. Later on, plating with precious metals also became more important as decorative methods of creating more elaborately-embellished special-order guns. Nickel was the first as the electro-plating process evolved, and with a long history of tradition it's still the most popular with its ability to maintain a long-lasting wear and tarnish-resistant finish. It also happens to stand out in a crowd, and that's exactly what Henry's new Golden Boy Silvers do, with no special-order delays and no special-order pricing.