Midwest Industries 15" One-Piece Free Float M-LOK Compatible Combat Rail Handguard - MI-CRM15
- Overall Length: 15”
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 4140 Heat Treated
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Inner Diameter: 1.3”
- Outer Diameter: 1.5”
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Attachment Compatibility: M-Lok
This Midwest Industries handguard adds serious tactical capability with visual appeal and utility. The 15” long handguard is compatible with most AR platform upper receivers and features 7 sides of M-Lok adapter slots with a full-length Picatinny rail in the 12 o’clock position giving you the ability to attach accessories in almost any position on the handguard. The MI-CRM15 is made of a lightweight and durable 6061 Aluminum that is built to take a beating without weighing you down at a light 11.4 oz.
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top Rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in the USA- Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTES!
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to ensure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR’s!
For the best selection of Modern Sporting Rifle parts and accessories at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!