PSA 20" CHF Rifle-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 18" Lightweight M-Lok Upper - No BCG or CH
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Barrel Steel: Hammer-Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium ("Machine Gun Steel")
- Chrome Lining: Yes
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750"
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA 18" M-Lok Lightweight Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle included: No
Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Rifle-length gas system. This 20" A2 profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. The barrel is finished off with a 18" PSA Lightweight M-Lok free float rail and an A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring T-marks, these upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Each upper is assembled to order with US-made parts, and test fired to check gas function.
**Does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle.