Ruger Mark IV 22/45 .22 LR Rimfire Pistol - 40107
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic:
- Front Sight: fixed
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Finish: Blued
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Grooves: 6
- Overall Length: 9.75”
- Barrel Length: 5.50”
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Width: 1.22”
- Weight: 34.4 oz.
- Height: 5.50”
- Magazines: (2) 10 Round
The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 rimfire pistol features a 5.5" bull barrel, fully adjustable target sights and the light weight polymer "22/45" grip frame that matches the grip angle of the popular 1911-style pistol. Checkered plastic grip panels can be swapped out with other available styles. Like all Ruger Mark IVs, the 22/45 features one-button disassembly, an ambidextrous manual safety and comes with two drop-free magazines.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes two, 10-round magazines.
For the best selection of Ruger firearms at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!