Ruger Mark IV 22/45 .22 LR Rimfire Pistol - 40107
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic:
- Front Sight: fixed
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Finish: Blued
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Grooves: 6
- Overall Length: 9.75”
- Barrel Length: 5.50”
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Width: 1.22”
- Weight: 34.4 oz.
- Height: 5.50”
- Magazines: (2) 10 Round
The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 rimfire pistol features a 5.5" bull barrel, fully adjustable target sights and the light weight polymer "22/45" grip frame that matches the grip angle of the popular 1911-style pistol. Checkered plastic grip panels can be swapped out with other available styles. Like all Ruger Mark IVs, the 22/45 features one-button disassembly, an ambidextrous manual safety and comes with two drop-free magazines.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes two, 10-round magazines.
For the best selection of Ruger firearms at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.