Ruger MK IV Target 5.5" 10rd .22lr Pistol, Blued - 40101
Model: Mark IV Target
Barrel Length: 5.5"
Sights: Front Fixed | Rear Adjustable
Barrel Style: Bull
Material: Alloy Steel
Grips: Checkered Synthetic
Weight: 35.6 oz.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.