TruGlo Tru-Brite 30 Hunter 1-4x24mm Circle Duplex Rifle Scope - TG8514BC
- Series/Collection: Tru-Brite 30 Hunter
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3-3/4"
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Reticle Pattern: Circle Duplex
- Adjustment Range: 1/2 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Length: 9.8"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Matte
- Color: Black
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 92.6' to 23.03' at 100 yd
- Includes: Weaver-Style Rings
Tru-Brite 30 Hunter offers the perfect combination of clarity, precision, and speed for shotguns and rifles. Featuring a 30mm tube and variable 1-4x24mm magnification, the Hunter model boasts an extremely wide field of view - ideal for turkey, deer, hog, and varmint hunting or other medium-range precision shooting. With true 1x magnification, hunters can now utilize an extremely fast sight picture and even take the shot with both eyes open.
- 1-4x magnification for fast target acquisition
- 30mm tube for increased brightness and click adjustments
- Fully-coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Durable leaf-spring click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Waterproof/fog-proof/nitrogen gas-filled
- Extremely wide field of view
- 1/2 MOA windage/elevation adjustments
- Bright 24mm objective lens
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.